.
.
.
.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 29, 2017

RANDPAC - Repeal Obamacare Now



28 July 2017  
Last night in the middle of the night a small handful of my colleagues broke their word to the voters and voted to keep Obamacare intact. 
I voted for repeal last night and multiple times this week. In fact, I was the author of the clean repeal bill that fell just short, and I pushed for the version that failed by just one vote last night. One vote.  
The media thinks we are going to give up now that we lost by one vote to repeal Obamacare.  
I don’t plan to give up, and I hope you won’t either. 
We can’t afford to.  Obamacare has cost us too much.  
As a career physician, no one knows the dangers of Obamacare better than I do and no one opposes it more strongly. 
That’s because Obamacare:      
  • has caused massive premium increase
  • costs a trillion dollars in new taxes to pay for it
  • forces insurers out of the market  
It must end, and we must keep up the fight until we do.  My colleagues in the House are going to push again.  I’m afraid though that my senate colleagues may not act if they don’t hear from you.  
Tell them failure is not an option and that keeping their word is the only path forward.  
Tell them you’ll not rest until Obamacare is repealed. I know I won’t.  
So please sign your petition today – and help RANDPAC contact millions more people to spread the word and let the senate know we demand they keep fighting.  
Thanks for all you do,   
Rand Paul MD




No comments: