.
.
.
.

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 18, 2014

4TH Amendment Protection Act


Video by: Politico.com | Febuary 12, 2014

US. Senator Rand Paul files class-action suit vs. NSA

4th Amendment Protection Act Petition

Dear Friend

“My class-action lawsuit against President Barack Obama’s NSA and its unconstitutional spying on Americans is officially on.

Now, I’m looking for ten million Americans to stand with me and take the next step to TAKE BACK our rights. Can I count on your help?

Without it, I truly fear where our fragile Republic could be headed . . . Recent news reports revealed that Barack Obama’s NSA is looking through billions of our emails and phone records every day!

I’ve created a special Fourth Amendment Protection Act Petition, and I’m counting on you to fill it out IMMEDIATELY. As you’ll see, this petition insists that my colleagues in Congress stand with me as I fight to stop President Obama from shredding our Constitution’s Fourth Amendment!

The truth is, I believe this is an absolutely critical and defining moment for our country . . . My hope is this will be remembered for decades as the moment the American people stood up to their government and demanded our liberties be respected.

But I fear without your help, it could be the moment the American people quietly shrink from a fight and instead surrender their last bit of protection from complete government control of our lives.”

Refrence: S.1037 4TH Amendment Protection Act 2013





No comments: