.
.
.
.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 4, 2017

OBAMACARE - LITE

CNN | Senator demands to see 'secret' Obamacare bill | 2 March 2017 


RAND PAC: Petition Repeal Obamacare
CAMPAIGN for LIBERTY: Petition Repeal Obamacare NOW!


U.S. Senator Paul: Quote I woke up this morning determined to do something about what was going on around me. Leaders are plotting in secret. Telling us the Obamacare Repeal bill would be "take it or leave it" and I could just sit down and be quiet.

I don't think so.

Media reports indicated the bill was under lock and key in a secret location in Congress.

So I went in search of the bill to make a copy for the American people to read.

I'll tell you more of the story in a minute, but let me tell you -- if we don't act today, we are going to be sold out.

We MUST stand up and fight for -- DEMAND -- full repeal.

But that's not what the House leaders are working on, and they want that to be a secret.

They're trying to hide their "Obamacare Lite" bill -- they even had Police standing outside the door

I wanted to expose them today, and I did.

The story exploded across social media, cable news, and talk radio.

But so far today, I was still told -- NO.  Neither the American people nor I can see the bill.

I guess we have to pass it to see what's in it? Where have I heard that before?

It is unacceptable.  So let's let these "leaders" know what we think of it.


I'm going to keep leading this fight, no matter who I make mad.  Will you join me?


No comments: