.
.
.
.

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 14, 2014

HOW A BILL BECOMES A LAW

Liberty-Pac: I have come to the realization over the past few years, a good many folks I chat politics with, have absolutely no idea how a bill or proposed piece of legislation becomes public law.  It seems everyone I talk with, focuses on the president as though he were some sort of King...who creates public policy and public law with the magical wave of the mace.  So I thought the below flow chart would help demonstrate the process, how a bill becomes a law.


Personally my primary focus during an election cycle is casting a vote for Ohio State Representative and US. Representative. Ohio State Senate and US. Senate. After all these people and the lobbyists who ride their coat-tails are the primary architects and crafters of *all* legislation that eventually becomes state and united states public law. 

Note: When the citizenry are actually doing their job, and holding their Representative and Senators feet to the fire, even the most ridiculous pieces of legislation will never make it to the presidents desk. And that's my 2 cents worth.

 
By: TheGreatWorker | Sept 1, 2008

No comments: