.
.
.
.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 2, 2014

CHOSEN

 

By: Deborah Waldron Fry | December 30, 2013

Upon waking up, I saw the word CHOSEN written before me in capital letters.

“I have chosen you before the foundation of the world, placed you IN My Son, that you would be holy and without blame before Me in My Love. If you were of the world, the world would love his own: but because you are not of the world, but I have CHOSEN you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Go your way and rejoice: for you are a CHOSEN vessel unto Me, to bear My Name before the whole world. For I have chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and I have chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty. I have chosen the poor of this world, who are RICH in faith to be the HEIRS of My Kingdom. So HANG ON, supernatural Help is on the way!”

“The Lord is our Helper in time of need, He will not allow the righteous to be moved!!!

 Beloved brothers and sisters. You are a CHOSEN generation, a royal priesthood a holy nation, a peculiar people. You are called out of darkness and into His marvelous Light. ”

James-2:5 “Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which He hath promised to them that love Him? ”

1 Peter 2:9 John 15:19 Acts 9:15 1 Corinthians 1:27 Ephesians 1:4 — with Valerie Corley

No comments: